How do I become a licensed agent?

You may want to apply for an individual real estate agent or business agent licence, but note that there are also opportunities to apply for a body corporate real estate agent or business licence or a partnership real estate agent or business licence.

You will probably need to think about the direction you want to take and we suggest that you consult the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) website for detailed descriptions of these licence options and seek financial advice on setting up and running a business.

Real estate agent and business broker licensing
Criteria for individual real estate or business agent licence