Introduction to Auctions
Elective CPD | 3.5
Do you want to learn more about the auction process?
This three and a half hour session will give you an overview of the auction process in Western Australia, from marketing and documentation, right up to auction day.
Learn the features and benefits of offering auction as an option to your clients and gather valuable insight into this most effective sales strategy.
**This session includes complimentary entry to view the 2019 Senior Auctioneering Championships, (held straight after the course) so you can learn the theory in the morning and see how it's done in the afternoon.
Real estate professionals who are:
- interested in the auction process
- interested in running and managing auctions in conjunction with an auctioneer.
- Introduction and historical background
- Characteristics of the professional auctioneer
- Auctions as a method of sales and the benefits of auction
- Agency reservations and concerns
- Legislation, licensing and the Code of Conduct
- Consumer Law
- Auction documentation and forms
- Marketing an auction
- Auction day processes and what can go wrong
Accrues 3.5 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 679
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.