Intermediate Strata Management
Elective CPD | 7
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
Level 1, 215 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
- Compulsory insurance covers for Strata Companies other than single tier strata schemes
- Requirements of the Strata Titles Act for Strata Companies in regard to insurance including the different insurance requirements for single tier strata schemes
- Uses of the three forms of contributions
- Procedure for the recovery of unpaid contributions
- Processes for building alterations
- Automatic merger of buildings
- The proprietors responsibilities in relation to his/her lot.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 381
Peak Members: $340.00*
Peak Non-members: $380.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.