Focus on Business Brokers
Elective CPD | 7
The REIWA annual Business Brokers' Day has gained a reputation in recent years as one of the most relevant and topical ways for business brokers to keep their finger on the pulse.
Each presentation will explore a topical issue and include a question and answer segment.
Licensed agents and sales representatives from the business broking sector, commercial agents, and their staff and other interested parties
- Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC) update - David Eaton, Small Business Commissioner, SBDC
- Managing business sale risks and avoiding disputes - Robert Ross, Director, Composite Law
- Selling franchises - tips to stay on track to settlement and avoid legal issues - Tamra Seaton, Director, MDS Legal
- Helping buyers and sellers to understand the retail environment - Damian Stone, Principal, Y Research and Ann Manifis, National Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Employment law considerations in business sales - Elizabeth Moran, Senior Associate, DLA Piper
- Helping sellers to build business value and manage risk - Akram Sabbagh, Partner, Altus Q
- Getting a licensed business sale through the regulatory hoops - Brett Pateman, Business Support Officer, Local Government Liquor & Gambling Division
- Best practice survival tactics for small businesses, tips when selling a distressed business, Safe Harbour laws - Wayne Rushton, Partner, Ferrier Hodgson
- Technology trends: the impact on business sales. Minimising digital risk. New General Data Protection Regulations - Zaun Bhana, Managing Director, Leap Consulting
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 633
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.