2019 JUNE SPECIAL On Closer Inspection
Elective CPD | 7
JUNE SPECIAL $250 (normally $322)*
*Member pricing (non-members $295 normally $363)
On Closer Inspection puts the spotlight on rent inspections and how you can improve your technique and understanding of the relevant legislation and acts in relation to inspections, PCRs and final bonds.
This interactive session will introduce the concept of the "Six Looking Glasses" and the importance of observing and not making judgements in order to maintain a professional inspection.
Note: No transfers or refunds available for this course
- Property managers.
- Licensed agents and sales reps that undertake property management transactions.
- What's classified as an inspection under the Residential Tenancy Act and what are the requirements
- Tenants rights and disputes
- Recording inspections
- describing each item
- what to document and how
- Six Looking Glasses
- inspect without bias
- observe rather than judge
- improve your observation skills
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 669
No transfers or refunds available for this course
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.